Our new Products
- 100% dried persimmon
- Premium Quality, sealed in special packages
- The fruits contain many valuable ingredients such as iron, phosphorus, potassium, vitamins and dietary fibre.
- Without artificial colors and preservatives. No added sugar * No additives * No SO2
- Can be added to the morning muesli, smoothies, milk-based foods, as well as to bakery products
- 100% dried red sweet cherries
- Premium Quality
- Dried pitted cherries, without artificial colors and preservatives. No added sugar * No additives * No SO2
- Contain vitamins: Vitamins A, C, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron
- Dried cherries are used in muesli, as an ingredient in trail mix, or in baked products
- Goji berries contain beneficial micronutrients and amino acids
- as well as Vitamin C and Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E.
- The Wolf berries boost the body’s defense system and help the eye blood circulation.
- Goji berries contain the amino acids L-arginine and L-glutamine, as well as potassium.
- The dried Goji berries can be added to the morning bowl of cereals, to smoothies, dairy products, and as an additive in baked products.
- Slightly sweet taste suitable for making bread, pastry, pasta, waffles and pancakes.
- Controlled production process.
- Contains minerals, amino acids, phosphorus, calcium, vitamin B6, lutein and beta-carotene.
- The most important quality of einkorn wheat is that it has a very low gluten content, which makes it much more useful than wheat.
- Ideal also for children.
- Mountain tea with blossom and stalk.
- Antibiotic, relaxing, antibacterial effect, reduces stress
- Can help alleviate depression, anxiety, and in the case of attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder.
- Greek mountain tea with premium quality
- The tea can be taken either hot or cold.
- Premium quality Cashews nuts
- Without additives, flavorings, or preservatives
- low in fat and with a high content of magnesium, iron and proteins, as well as Vitamins A, B1 and B2.
- Cashew nuts help reduce high blood pressure. Owing to their ability to decrease free radicals in the body, they have a preventive effect against tumors.
- They can be used as an ingredient in dried fruit mixes or for the making of smoothies, puddings, creams and ice-creams. These nuts are widely used in fitness programs.
- K.Kolev -
I enjoyed this aroniaberries. I thought that the taste was good and it made a nice mid morning snack or smoothie . It was packaged very well. I would buy it regularly !!
- S Goose -
lots of walnuts!
- Lisa Byrne -
good quality for price, particularly good bio packaging. would definitely buy again
- Amazon Customer -
Fresh and delicious, more than expected in the bag. I would always prefer getting larger packages instead of buying small ones at the grocery store.
- Teodor -
Better than any of the walnuts sold at the supermarkets like Tesco, Asda, etc. My morning porridge is even better now. Thank you for prompt delivery as well.
- Kole -
Lovely pack of fresh walnuts. The taste, colour and consistency are all excellent. I am very happy with the taste of the walnuts. Glad to have purchased the bigger pack as it is a better value for money. The halves are consistent, no crushing. This is likely due to the sturdy pack. The packet itself is quite neat, stands upright on it’s own and is self sealing. I keep it on top of my breakfast kitchen table and nibble on them every now and again especially on breakfast. All in all a great product. I would recommend and definitely buy again.
- What I really think -
Very nice walnuts – nice big value bag. They come in a treated/paper bag with zip top. The walnuts are as described half kernels. I like the fact they say harvested (2015) The expiry of bag is 1 year ahead 2017. The bag says produced in EU but the language on bag appears to be German and there is mention of Nurnberg. Nice taste – walnuts can vary – when I eat one of these in reminded me of cracking nuts at Xmas time many years ago – they had just the same flavour. Nice fresh taste and natural flavour. I’ve been buying very golden light flavoured one’s which I also like these a deeper flavour however they are not bitter or dry like some walnuts. Recommended
- Dragana Vujovic -
It is real juice of Aronia.
- Lazar Traparic -
Very good quality of Aronia Juice which is indeed 100% pure. I am very happy with the product and would recommend it to absolutely everyone!
- Amazon Customer -
Great product and taste as described! We love it and we feel much more energized and know the health benefits are huge. My husband’s blood sugar and blood pressure have both dropped.
- Scottish-Mermaid -
As with most juices I have purchased lately, this was disappointing because it is just too strong for me. It may not be the case for everyone though and I would recommend the seller as delivery was very speedy. Taste is subjective so I cannot speak for everyone. I love that it comes in a glass bottle, too! I think, however–small doses every couple of days is ideally what this is meant to be used for anyway so I am going to continue using it that way as opposed to being a regular drink.
- Yevgen Maltsev -
Great quality and 100% Aronia.
But I won’t recommend people drinking 50ml at once, because it may cause quick pressure drop.
It is advised to find individual serving and increase it up to 50ml per day.
- G. Monastesse -
- D. Johnson -
Great price and the cherries are delicious. Word of advice – buy directly from Biojoy rather than Amazon. Amazon do not store the product in the correct conditions in their warehouse and there are quality issues as a result. Biojoy contacted me directly to rectify the problems I had with the product as delivered by Amazon. Biojoy sent me a replacement complimentary package direct and there were no quality issues whatsoever. Highly recommend this product.
- Amazon Customer -
On time delivery and good tasting.